Enter Before October 31, 2021 for the
When you register before October 31, 2021 you are automatically entered into the early bird draw. There are seven cash prizes ranging from $100 to $300 each. Applications accepted for every COTTFN registered adult member. Final Deadline Date: November 19, 2021 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2021 Christmas Gesture Online registration form
All fields are required.
To Fax Your Registration Form Click the button below and print
Fax Number Form & Supporting Documents to: 1-844-877-1395
Thunderbird Trust Christmas Gesture Policy and Registration/Application rules
Policy & Procedures
To provide financial assistance to Chippewas of the Thames Members during the Christmas season
In this policy:” Member” means a person on the Chippewas of the Thames Band List and also interchangeable with “citizen’, Specific Uses of Trust Property: Benevolent Purposes
Section 8.1 Subject to the terms of this Trust, the Trustees may in their absolute discretion authorize the use of the Trust Property for the following purposes: (h) to fund programs that enhance Chippewa culture, language, history, tradition, music, dance and arts;
1.2 ELIGIBILITY AND ASSITANCE:
- Must be a registered member of the Chippewas of the Thames First Nation 18 years of age or older by Nov 19/2021
- Limit only one application per qualified ADULT MEMBER.
PER ADULT MEMBER -THIS YEAR ONLY
1.3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
You are required to provide the following for your application to be complete.
- PROOF OF REGISTRATION: Copy of front and back of status card – Expired / Lost status cards will require confirmation by Membership Clerk, PLEASE DO NOT contact the membership office, we will verify your membership where needed.
- PHOTO ID: Where a status card is NOT available, please provide another PHOTO ID with Name and DOB. (i.e. : Drivers’ License, Health Cards, etc.)
- Payments will be made via DIRECT DEPOSIT or a CHEQUE will be mailed.
- NO IN PERSON PICK UP THIS YEAR
1.5 APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Applications now being accepted! Early Bird application deadline October 31, 2020.
- FINAL DEADLINE : NOVEMBER 19, 20201 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Incomplete or Late applications will NOT qualify.
1.6 HOW TO APPLY:
- ONLINE – Applications online at https://www.thunderbirdtrust.ca you. must be able to upload the required documents.
- EMAIL – Applications via email sent to [email protected] Please include the following information Full Name, Address, DOB, 10-digit Registration #, Email and Phone.
- FAX – Fax your application with supporting document(s) to 1-844-877-1395
- PHONE – ONLY WHERE NECESSARY
- Call 519-264-2626
- LEAVE A MESSAGE clearly stating your First and Last Name and Contact information
- RETURN CALL – you will receive a return call and staff will assist in filing out the application for you. This will be a slower process so keep in mind.
- IN PERSON – By appointment only, will require screening questions and social distancing protocol.
For questions or concerns contact us: