PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY
HOUSING REPAIR PROGRAM 2023
Thunderbird Trust Policy & Application
Thunderbird Trust Housing Repair Program offers financial assistance to homeowners for home repairs that will preserve the quality of housing for both On and Off Reserve members.
Who Can Apply?
COTTFN Members who own a home (per eligibility requirements).
Eligible Properties :
Home is principal residence of applicant & min. 5 (five) years old
Eligible Repairs :
The following repairs are eligible for funding .
Non - Eligible Expenses :
The following repairs are not eligible for funding .
- Wage for homeowner/ resident to complete work
- Cosmetics repairs (patios, fireplaces, gazebo, etc.)
- Any repairs carried out before written loan approval from Thunderbird Trust
A forgivable loan up to $5000.00 (CAD) per home/owner.
The following documents are required for an application
- Proof of membership – copy of status card
- Proof of home ownership with applicant’s name – copy of mortgage
- Pictures of area needing repairs
APPLICATION DEADLINE : JUNE 2, 2023
How to Apply:
- Online -www.thunderbirdtrust.ca
- Email – [email protected]
- FAX – 1-844-877-1395
- Mail – 641 Jubilee Rd, Muncey ON N0L 1Y0
- In person – by appointment only
Must provide all required documents to be eligible for selection.
A random blind draw once application verified eligible.
- 2 Quotes (required)
- Final report
$5000.00 max. per home / project to maximize the number of members for program.
This fund will be split equally for ON or OFF Reserve and drawn randomly.