PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY
COVID-19 RELIEF FUND 2021
Thunderbird Trust Policy & Application
Thunderbird Trustees have decided due to the ongoing pandemic and shutdowns, we will be offering another Covid Relief Fund program. Due to offices being closed we ask that everyone apply online if possible and only to use the alternative options as a last resort to assist in a smooth process.
Each Chippewa of the Thames Adult member (18+) can apply to receive a onetime $150.00 fund to assist in your personal financial needs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Must be registered member of Chippewas of the Thames 18 years or older at the time of applying.
- Limit ONLY ONE application per qualified applicant.
1. PROOF OF REGISTRATION :
COPY OF FRONT AND BACK OF STATUS CARD
Expired/Lost status cards will require confirmation by
Membership Clerk. DO NOT contact Membership office, we will add your name to a list to be reviewed and confirmed.
2. PHOTO ID :
Where a status card is NOT available please provide another PHOTO ID with Name and DOB (i.e.: Driver’s License, Health cards, etc.)
PAYMENT METHODS :
DIRECT DEPOSIT : (preferred method of payment)
CHEQUE : (mailed to the address provided)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JUNE 25, 2021
There will be 4 WAYS to apply
- ONLINE – Applications online at www.thunderbirdtrust.ca you must be able to upload required documents.
- EMAIL – [email protected] : Include Full Name, Address, DOB, Registration # (10-digit), email & phone
- FAX – Fax application with supporting document(s) to 1-844-877-1395
- PHONE – ONLY WHERE NECESSARY
- CALL 519-264-2626
- LEAVE A MESSAGE clearly stating your First and Last Name and Contact Information
- RETURN CALL – you will receive a return call and staff will assist in filling out the application for you, this will be a slower process so keep in mind.
NO IN-PERSON APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED DUE TO OFFICES BEING CLOSED
Due to the overwhelming volume of applications we anticipate, please be patient with staff. We will do our best to get payments out as quickly as possible.